DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FOLLOWING MAY NOT BE COVERED ON A STANDARD HOMEOWNER POLICY?
All insurance policies are limited as to the coverage that they provide, if they did not we would all be paying much higher premiums. Among the things that are not covered, we have identified some coverage options you may want to add to your standard homeowner policy.
- Sump Pump Failure, sewer and drain backup
- Any at home business including daycare
- Any collections: jewelry, guns, furs, silverware, antiques, money & gold all have very limited coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Sinkhole collapse
- Watercraft Coverage including their trailers
- Travel Trailers and campers
- Ordinance or law- if at the time of a loss a building code requires you to rebuild to comply with the ordinance - this coverage provides the extra expense to do this.
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants & Lawns
To find out more information or to find out if your policy covers any or all of the above, please feel free to contact us at one of our three locations.
We also offer FREE insurance reviews even if you are not our customer. Contact us and we will go over your current policy and point out any coverage gaps.