Norwich NY Auto Insurance
Do You Have The Proper Protection For Your Vehicle?
Every vehicle is different and sometimes customized to the individual that is purchasing it. Auto Insurance is the same way. Liability coverage is mandatory statewide, if you want to drive on the public roads there. However, the coverage should be customized to meet your specific needs just like a new vehicle purchase.
In Norwich, Route 12 is the only way to go from one end of the City to the other and goes all the way to Binghamton. This road is always busy and considered a heavy traffic area. More traffic means more of a chance of an accident. If you look in your rear view mirror for a split second and a vehicle stops quick in front of you - you may not have time to stop. If your liability limits are not enough on your auto policy to pay for the other persons bodilly injury and property damage you, your assets and future earnings could be in jeopardy.
That's when you are the most vulnerable. Because if you are not protected, your life as you know it, could disappear. Protect yourself and your vehicle before an accident by calling the insurance experts at Tanner Insurance Agency, Inc.
Get The Proper Protection For You And Your Family
Your Car Insurance should be there to protect you, your family and your assets in the event of an accident. An accident is unplanned - unintentional and people want to avoid them at all costs. However, we want to be sure you have peace of mind, so that if you are involved in an auto accident you don't have to worry. You can feel confident that we customized a policy just for you and the protection you need is in place.
Mandatory Automobile Insurance coverage:
- Liability Coverage - In the event you are in an at fault auto accident, bodily injury and property damage of others is covered. This is mandatory coverage if you intend to drive your vehicle on public roads. You still want to be sure you have enough liability protection in place to protect your assets.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says Auto Insurance is mandatory, does not mean that everyone will have it or enough of it. This coverage protects you if you are involved in an auto accident and the other vehicle did not have insurance or adequate limits.
- PIP (No Fault): PIP stands for Personal Injury protection. If anyone is hurt in your vehicle this is the coverage that pays first for you or your passengers bodily injury and medical payments. Even if the vehicle is parked.
Other protection includes:
- Collision Coverage - in the event of your car is damaged by a collision or upset. This coverage is optional. However you need this coverage if your collide with any other object and you want the damage to your vehicle repaired.
- Comprehensive Coverage (also know as 'other than collision coverage) - if your car is damaged by something other than collision. Usually things out of your control, fire, vandalism, theft, hail, etc. This is an optional addition to your Car Insurance, but also protects you if a deer hits you.
- Additional PIP: This provides extra coverage for you or your passengers above the mandatory protection. This is also what you need if you are travelling out of state.
- Towing and Labor - towing from the site of disablement to another location. For example, auto repair facility or your home. (Similar to AAA)
- Rental Reimbursement - If you submit a comprehensive or collision claim you will be eligible for a rental vehicle while it is being repaired regardless of fault.
We will sit down with you and discuss with you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits for you and your family, and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.
Tanner Insurance Agency, Inc. - Your Norwich NY Car Insurance Expert
Many companies also offer multi-policy discounts if you write your home or renters policy with them as well. You will receive a discount on both policies! In many cases, we have had individuals save more than enough on their auto with the multi-policy discount to cover the entire premium on their renters policy! That's like getting a policy for FREE!
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
Our experienced agents have protected local residents and business since 1984. We offer specialized Automobile Insurance In Madison, Norwich and Oneida, and can insure residents throughout the state of New York. We know the area. We know the residents. We know how to protect you with the right policy. Be sure to visit our research center for topics or life changing events that may be of interest to you. We offer many free reports regarding these topics that are available for immediate download at no cost to you.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don't delay. Be prepared for life's misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Tanner Insurance Agency, Inc. forge a shield of protection over you.